» Service Catalog Home
» Data & Storage
» Clinical Data Warehouse Extraction
Clinical Data Warehouse Extraction
Eligible: Researchers, IT Professionals
Availability: 24 Hours, Daily
Support: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
(see Request Assistance for after-hours)
A resource for the research community who want to access information residing within the Emory Clinical Data Warehouse.
- Aggregate population queries for pre-research
- De-identified clinical data extraction
- Defining cohort populations for retrospective studies or patient recruitment
- Extraction of clinical information for current study populations
- Assisting with migrating clinical data to research data repositories
Ongoing Cost: Non-Subsidized:
All rates are through a Service Center model with the initial consultation at no cost.