Content posted to iTunes U (both internal and external site) must be original material or material for which you have secured distribution rights.
Upload to Emory's public iTunes U site requires:
1. Speaker Releases: Content posted to iTunes U sites must be orginal content or content for which you have secured distribution rights.
2. Approved formats: Audio: MP3, Video: M4A, MP4, M4V, MOV
3. Album Art: Album art must be branded for Emory University, submitted to and approved by Emory's Communications Team.
4. Intros and Exits: All audio and video tracks must have an intro and exit.
5. Tagging: All tracks on Emory's public iTunes U site must be tagged appropriately for searchability.