Due to COVID-19 building closures, many EaglePrint stations will be inaccessible until further notice
With approved students residing at the Clairmont Campus, the EaglePrint station in the plaza level lobby of Building H will remain available during the campus closure.
On the main campus, the School of Medicine building will be unlocked from 7a-6p. The color multi-function printer in the 2nd floor student lounge will be accessible during that window of time for copying, scanning, and BW/color printing.
These printers will be actively monitored, and priority will be given to responding to potential issues related to them.
EaglePrint is Emory's enterprise printing/copying/scanning service for both the main and Oxford campuses (see below for locations). Students can print from their own devices and university workstations to any EaglePrint station.
Faxing is available at a few multi-function devices at Woodruff Main Library, Rollins School of Public Health, School of Nursing, and Oxford campus library.
Get started: 2 ways to print!
1. Laptops and desktops - install the EaglePrint software:
2. Chromebooks and mobile devices with a web browser - upload to MyPrintCenter:
Good to know:
- Only Eagle Dollars are accepted as payment.
- Double-sided printing (duplex) is enabled by default, in support of Emory's sustainability initiatives. You can print single-sided by changing the print settings when submitting your print job.
- Printers contain 'Letter' size paper (8.5"x11") only. You may send jobs with
a differentpaper size, but you will need to provide your own paper using the manual feed tray on the printer.
- Print jobs are held in the queue for 2 hours. Send a job now; print it later.
- To report printing issues, visit any local service desk for immediate assistance or email email@example.com
Print/Copy prices (per page):
Black & White
Scanning or Faxing
Issues or questions?
- Check our Common Questions page for more information and some troubleshooting tips
- Visit any local service/support desk (libraries and academic buildings only) for immediate assistance
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer specialty printing!
- 3D Printing in TechLab, located in the Computing Center at Cox Hall
- Poster Printing in MediaLab, located in the Woodruff Library