The MyPrintCenter website allows you to send files to EaglePrint from any web browser...even a mobile browser on your smartphone, tablet, or Chromebook!
Start by navigating to https://eagleprint.emory.edu/myprintcenter and clicking the 'Continue to
Then log in with your Emory credentials.
Now you can upload files directly to the MyPrintCenter website.
- You may need to wait a few seconds while the system processes your file(s).
Once you've uploaded your file(s), you can change the Print Options.
- Choose from 'Black & White' or 'Color'
- 'Black & White' is the default
- Choose from 'Single Sided' or 'Double Sided'
- 'Double Sided' is the default
- Pages per side
- Choose from 1 or 2 pages per side or each sheet of paper
- 1 is the default
- Choose the number of copies you want
- Additional copies will be automatically collated
- Page range
- Choose which pages and/or page ranges you want to print
Any changes made in the Print Options will save immediately. The cost for the job will be recalculated, and it will be available to release at any EaglePrint station.
Note: Color print jobs will show up at BW EaglePrint stations. If you release a color print job at a BW EaglePrint station, you will be charged the BW price.