Presentation and Conferencing Studio
Located on level 2 of the Woodruff Library Learning Commons, room 213 provides resources to practice and record presentations and to support video and audio conferencing.
The technology in this space facilitates student interviews, dissertation defenses, and collaborative engagement with peers and scholars from across the globe. You can also practice presentations for immediate playback or record them for later review.
The flexible furniture and audio-visual technology in the room include:
- 70" TV display with a camera for video-conferencing or to show presentations
- Phone connection with a touch panel dial up for audio conferencing
- Confidence monitor with a camera for viewing and recording ongoing presentations
- Ceiling microphones and speakers
- Dedicated Windows computer with Skype and Google Hangouts installed (a personal account is required to sign in)
- 2 HDMI laptop connections with cables and mini-display and USB-C adapters
- 4 mobile tables that can be used individually or assembled as a larger 10 seat table as required
- 10 chairs