Located on level 2 of the Woodruff Library Learning Commons, room 213 provides web conferencing functionality.
The technology in this space facilitates student interviews, dissertation defenses, and collaborative engagement with peers and scholars from across the globe. The flexible furniture and audio-visual technology in the room include:
- 70" TV display with a camera for video-conferencing
- Ceiling microphones and speakers
- Dedicated Windows computer with Skype and Google Hangouts installed (a personal account is required to sign in)
- 2 HDMI laptop connections with cables and mini-display and USB-C adapters
- 4 mobile tables that can be used individually or assembled as a larger 10 seat table as required
- 10 chairs
To request Room 213 for presentation practice, please follow the Woodruff Library - Presentation Practice & Web Conferencing link.