Computing Center at Cox Hall
Monday through Thursday,
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday, 1pm to 11:30pm
CLOSED for Intercession:
- Wednesday, 12/19: closing at 5pm through Sunday, 1/13.
- Monday, 1/14: open from 8:30am to 5pm.
- Tuesday, 1/15: regular hours of operation.
Cox Hall, 2nd Floor, 569 Asbury Circle, Atlanta, GA 30322
Located in the heart of campus, the Computing Center at Cox Hall is designed specifically to encourage and enhance student collaboration and new models of learning. Creative lighting, large displays, interactive technologies, and comfortable seating all combine to form a modern relaxed atmosphere perfect for group study or individual discovery.
See for yourself! Take a partial virtual tour at https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=eqZSEeLFUD7.
We are supported by students for students. If interested in joining our team, visit our student employment page to learn more.
Equipment and Services
- Classrooms and Fishbowl conference room: 3 tech-enabled classrooms (reservable for groups of 16 - 20) + 1 conference space (seating up to 8)
- Computer workstations: 37 iMac workstations with general productivity software and Photoshop + 3 Windows computers (in our classrooms)
- EaglePrint printers: 2 black & white printers + 1 black & white/color multifunction printer (print, copy, and scan)
- Gaming: Xbox One, PS4, Wii U
- Group study areas: 2 open display screens with Solstice Pods for wireless connections from any laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Loaner Tech: For use in the Computing Center only, we offer adapters, headphones, and DVD drives
- Gallery & events space: contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in exhibiting artwork or performing in our space (students only)
404.727.7549 | SDL@emory.edu