Student Production Studio
Fall Semester Reservations:
Mo - Fri : 10am - 5.30pm
1st floor, Woodruff Library, 540 Asbury Circle, Atlanta, GA 30322. Please come to the Student Technology Support desk to access the Studio.
Requirements on Using the Studio
If you would like to reserve the Studio, please review the slides below and take a short quiz provided at the end.
If you would like to use the Studio video or photo camera, an additional equipment training is required. To schedule this training, click the button below.
You are not required to attend the training if you are reserving the Studio for audio production or if you are bringing your own camera for video or photo production. You are still welcome to schedule the training to review the Studio lights and available production equipment.
When your training is complete, Reserve the Studio.
*click on the equipment links to access the manuals
Available in the Studio:
- Sony PXW-FS5 4K video camera
- Atomos Ninja Flame recording monitor
- Manfrotto tripods with fluid heads (2)
- Sennheiser MKE-600 shotgun microphone with boompole
- Sony MDR-7506 Pro headphones
- Production lighting: 6 Litepanels Astra 1x1 Bi-Color soft panels operated via iPad / bluetooth connection
- Computer workstation: an iMac equipped with The Yeti USB microphone and Logic Pro X, Adobe Audition, and Audacity software for audio production.
- AKAI MPK249 performance keyboard controller.
Available for check-out at the Student Technology Support desk for in-Studio use only:
- Audio-Technica AT899 lavalier microphones (2)
- Canon DSLR kit, including:
- Canon 6D DSLR camera
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM lens