3D printing pricing
We don't charge for much in our space, but we do charge for 3D printing based off material used.
- Projects printed in PLA plastic are charged $2 per 100 grams of PLA used.
- Projects printed in resin are charged $4 per 50 milliliters of resin used.
Other things we charge for:
Button Maker Material costs:
Supplies to make buttons are sold in the facility in bundles. Customers may only buy button supplies in predetermined sets.
- Supplies for 10 buttons for the 1 inch button maker are charged $1.
- Supplies for 5 buttons for the 2 1/4 inch button maker are charged $1.
3D Carving Material costs:
Die-cutter Material costs:
Supplies to make vinyl decals are sold in the facility.
- One 12"x12" sheet of vinyl (outdoor or indoor) is $2.
- One 12"x12" sheet of transfer paper is $2.
- Specialty vinyl, such as heat-transfer vinyl, or metalic vinyl can be found through various vendors. We only provide these materials during workshops.
- Card stock is free.