Classroom Technology and AV Support
Innovative room and space management tools, classroom technology solutions and audiovisual services supporting the primary teaching, learning, research, and service missions of the University.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides specialized in-room support, consultation and training services for technology centers, classrooms, meeting rooms and collaborative settings in Emory College buildings, the Robert W. Woodruff Library and Woodruff Health Sciences Center Library. Services in additional locations are provided by agreement.
- Class Tech offers incubator classrooms and other amenities including collaborative conferencing tools, videoconferencing, interactive displays and computer workstations
- Offers customer consultations to explore and articulate present and future needs, keeping in mind efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Offers individualized training
- Provides AV equipment maintenance
- Provides Service contract management and associated computer support