Website Deprecated: We have a new website and this one will be going away soon. Go to ats.emory.edu/sdl/EaglePrint/ for up to date information. Please let us know where you found a link to this website by emailing us at email@example.com. Thank you!
EaglePrint is Emory's enterprise printing/copying/scanning service for both the main and Oxford campuses (see below for locations). Students can print from their own devices and university workstations to any EaglePrint station.
Faxing is available at a few multi-function devices at Woodruff Main Library, Rollins School of Public Health, and the School of Nursing.
Get started: 2 ways to print!
1. Windows and Apple computers - install the EaglePrint software:
2. Other computers, and mobile devices with a web browser - upload to MyPrintCenter:
Good to know:
- Only Eagle Dollars are accepted as payment.
- Double-sided printing (duplex) is enabled by default, in support of Emory's sustainability initiatives. You can print single-sided by changing the print settings when submitting your print job.
- Printers contain 'Letter' size paper (8.5"x11") only. You may send jobs with
a differentpaper size, but you will need to provide your own paper using the manual feed tray on the printer.
- Print jobs are held in the queue for 2 hours. Send a job now; print it later.
- To report printing issues, visit any local service desk for immediate assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Print/Copy prices (per page):
Black & White
Scanning or Faxing
Issues or questions?
- Check our Common Questions page for more information and some troubleshooting tips
- Visit any local service/support desk (libraries and academic buildings only) for immediate assistance
- Send an email to email@example.com
We also offer specialty printing!
- 3D Printing in TechLab, located in the Computing Center at Cox Hall
- Poster Printing, a MediaLab service, located in the Woodruff Library