Computing Center at Cox Hall
Cox Hall, 2nd Floor, 569 Asbury Circle, Atlanta, GA 30322
Fall 2020 Hours
Monday - Thursday 10am-8pm
Friday - 10am-5pm
Fall 2020 Adjustments
All students, faculty, and staff visiting the Computing Center must first be cleared to return to campus in compliance with the Return To Campus Guidelines. Please verify your status in the React Dashboard before planning your visit.
Located in the heart of campus, the Computing Center at Cox Hall is designed specifically to encourage and enhance student collaboration and new models of learning. Creative lighting, large displays, interactive technologies, and comfortable seating all combine to form a modern, relaxed atmosphere perfect for group study or individual discovery.
We are supported by students for students. If interested in joining our team, visit our student employment page to learn more.
Equipment and Services
- Classroom and Fishbowl conference room: 1 tech-enabled classroom (reservable for groups of up to 6) + 1 conference space with display screen and Solstice Pod for wireless connection (seating 1 due to physical distancing)
- Computer workstations: 21 iMac workstations with general productivity software and Photoshop + 3 Windows computers (in our classrooms)
- EaglePrint printers: 2 black & white printers + 1 black & white/color multifunction printer (print, copy, and scan)
- Individual study space: a variety of seating options for solo study
- Gaming: Xbox One, Switch, PS4, Wii U (limited to 2 players at a time)
- Gallery & events space: contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in exhibiting artwork or performing in our space (students only)
404.727.7549 | SDL@emory.edu