Computing Center at Cox Hall
Cox Hall, 2nd Floor, 569 Asbury Circle, Atlanta, GA 30322
We will reopen for Fall 2020 on August 19th
Monday - Thursday 8am-8pm
Friday - 8am-5pm
Groups in need of meeting space are encouraged to use Zoom for web conferencing.
Instructors or researchers in need of video recording spaces or TechLab resources, may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about possible appointments.
Located in the heart of campus, the Computing Center at Cox Hall is designed specifically to encourage and enhance student collaboration and new models of learning. Creative lighting, large displays, interactive technologies, and comfortable seating all combine to form a modern, relaxed atmosphere perfect for group study or individual discovery.
We are supported by students for students. If interested in joining our team, visit our student employment page to learn more.
Equipment and Services
- Classroom and Fishbowl conference room: 1 tech-enabled classroom (reservable for groups of up to 6) + 1 conference space with display screen and Solstice Pod for wireless connection (seating 2 due to physical distancing)
- Computer workstations: 21 iMac workstations with general productivity software and Photoshop + 3 Windows computers (in our classrooms)
- EaglePrint printers: 2 black & white printers + 1 black & white/color multifunction printer (print, copy, and scan)
- Solo study seats: a variety of seating options for single users to study
- Gaming: Xbox One, Switch, PS4, Wii U (limited to one player at a time)
- Gallery & events space: contact email@example.com if interested in exhibiting artwork or performing in our space (students only)
404.727.7549 | SDL@emory.edu