Computing Center at Cox Hall
Cox Hall, 2nd Floor, 569 Asbury Circle, Atlanta, GA 30322
We are closed for the semester.
Students in need of computer workstations may visit Woodruff Library.
Groups in need of meeting space are encouraged to use Zoom for web conferencing.
Instructors or researchers in need of video recording spaces or TechLab resources, may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about possible appointments.
Located in the heart of campus, the Computing Center at Cox Hall is designed specifically to encourage and enhance student collaboration and new models of learning. Creative lighting, large displays, interactive technologies, and comfortable seating all combine to form a modern, relaxed atmosphere perfect for group study or individual discovery.
We are supported by students for students. If interested in joining our team, visit our student employment page to learn more.
Equipment and Services
- Classrooms and Fishbowl conference room: 3 tech-enabled classrooms (reservable for groups of 16 - 20) + 1 conference space (seating up to 8)
- Computer workstations: 37 iMac workstations with general productivity software and Photoshop + 3 Windows computers (in our classrooms)
- EaglePrint printers: 2 black & white printers + 1 black & white/color multifunction printer (print, copy, and scan)
- Gaming: Xbox One, PS4, Wii U
- Group study areas: 2 open display screens with Solstice Pods for wireless connections from any laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Loaner Tech: For use in the Computing Center only, we offer adapters, headphones, and DVD drives
- Gallery & events space: contact email@example.com if interested in exhibiting artwork or performing in our space (students only)
404.727.7549 | SDL@emory.edu