Known issue with Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra) and HP printers. Support for both companies have been engaged and we are working on a resolution.
Users sending certain files from Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra) may see the following error on the printed job:
OFFENDING COMMAND: show
This may also occur with files created in 10.13 and shared with Mac OS users running older versions.
If you experience this error, you can visit the service desk that supports your area and they can assist in printing the document without the error.
EaglePrint is Emory's enterprise printing/copying/scanning service for both the main and Oxford campuses (see below for locations). Students can to print from their own computers and university workstations to any EaglePrint station. There is no longer a need to clutter desks with personal desktop printers.
Faxing is also available at some multi-function devices; specifically at the Woodruff Main Library, Rollins School of Public Health, School of Nursing, and Oxford campus library.
EaglePrint installers can be downloaded from Emory's Software Express website.
Using EaglePrint is as simple as 1, 2, 3!
- Send your print job to the EaglePrint_BW or EaglePrint Color queue on your computer
- Swipe your EmoryCard at any EaglePrint station across campus
- Select your job and print!
A few things to know about EaglePrint:
- Only Eagle Dollars are accepted as payment.
- All printers contain 'Letter' size paper (8.5"x11"). You may send jobs with a different paper size, but you will need to provide your own paper using the manual feed tray on the printer.
- All print jobs are held for 2 hours. So send a job now, and print it later.
- Double-sided printing (duplex) is enabled by default. This is in support of Emory's sustainability initiatives. This option can be changed when submitting a print job.
- To report any issues or problems with EaglePrint stations, you can visit any local service/support desk for immediate assistance or send an email to email@example.com.
- Black & White Printing & Copying
- Single-sided: $0.07 per page
- Double-sided: $0.05 per page
- Color Printing & Copying
- Single-sided: $0.30 per page
- Double-sided: $0.20 per page
- Scanning to Email and Faxing
- For a map of EaglePrint stations on the main campus
- For a map of EaglePrint stations on the Oxford campus
- If you have any issues/questions related to EaglePrint, please review our Common Questions page.
- If that does not resolve your issue or answer your question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.